Pipeline coating is the most consistent and successful solution for protecting ERW pipes from corrosion, from moisture, other harmful chemicals.
Anti-corrosion steel pipe is processed through the preservation process, which can effectively prevent or slow down the process in the transport and use of chemical or electrochemical corrosion reaction of steel pipe.
Therefore pipe anti-corrosion layer is an important barrier to prevent soil erosion. A well-known foreign scholar put forward” 3PE france protective layer”, so far, anti-corrosion methods is widely used.
Coated pipes offer high resistance to corrosion on pipes and provide many benefits such as:
- Increased Flow Capacity – A coating on pipes helps provide a smoother surface thus improving gas and liquid flow within pipes.
- Reduced Cost – The pipeline coating increases the pipes durability so they can be deployed with minimum maintenance cost even in the harshest environments.
- Lower energy usage – Various studies have shown that pipelines that are internally coated use less energy for pumping and compression of products through pipes. This helps in increased saving over time.
- Clean delivery of products – The inhibitors used for the protection products can also be minimized by the use of coated pipes for delivery of products.
- Thus, coating of pipelines can help you in reducing your maintenance cost and at the same time providing a corrosion free reliable protection.
Basic functions of erw pipe coating
- making the surface of ERW steel pipes free from electrochemical corrosion of the soil medium, the basic physics of bacterial corrosion protection.
- resisting the move of the soil medium creep stress, static stress and abrasion force method and structure of the basic machinery protection.
The basic principles of urban gas pipeline coating selection:
- good insulating and mechanical properties;
- good resistance to cathodic disbondment performance;
- good resistance to water, gas permeability;
- good chemical resistance soaking performance and anti-aging properties;
- resistance to low temperature and high temperature performance;
- easy mending and mending;
- at reasonable prices.
Types of coating